Supporting HSBC Cardholders with advice, search and placement to the best boarding schools in the UK
We are delighted to support HSBC home-&-away Privileges Programme customers and their families with their educational journey, advising on UK boarding school options and placement.
As former Headmasters, school inspectors and leading experts in the sector, The English Education consultants offer the very best advice and support, working with families to get their child into a school where they will settle, be challenged and succeed.
Our team offers a highly personalised Bespoke service, taking clients from initial free consultation all the way to application and acceptance, offering a full range of ancillary services including tutor support, guardianship and visa support.
To discuss how we can assist you, please make contact with us to book a free initial no-obligation consultation, where we will discuss you hopes, circumstances and, most importantly, your child.
Terms & Conditions
- The offer is applicable to cardholders of HSBC Jade and HSBC Premier (“Cardholders”) HSBC card, a card bearing HSBC name and logo but not limited to HSBC Premier MasterCard® credit card, HSBC Premier China debit card, all HSBC co-brand cards, French Premiere Esquire card, or any credit card issued or specified by an HSBC group company (“HSBC”) from time to time (“Cards”).
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, promotions, discounted items and fixed-price items (unless specified).
- The offer is non-transferable.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
- HSBC is not a supplier of the products and services for the Programme and accepts no liability for the quality of goods and services provided by the Vendor involved in this promotion.
- All offers are bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by HSBC and the Vendor.
- In case of disputes arising out of this promotion, the decision of HSBC and the Vendor shall be final.